To become recognized as a premier provider of business education.
The APSU College of Business is a teaching-focused business school committed to student
success while serving the Clarksville and Nashville metropolitan areas. We strive
to push students beyond the textbook and help them explore their passions, in order
to empower our graduates to compete in a global economy.
We believe in:
- The worth of teaching and the value of experiential and reflective learning.
- Creating a climate of inclusion that will facilitate access and foster student success.
- Professional and research activities that inform teaching, engage students, and improve the practice of business.
- The value of interaction among colleagues, students, and community.
- Ethical behavior, transparent management, and respect for colleagues and students.
The College of Business (CoB) has a Mission and Vision that can be accomplished through adherence to the Guiding Principles. Therefore, we opine that the following outcomes can be expected.
The College of Business at APSU expects:
- To develop, produce, and deliver high impact learning experiences.
- To graduate high quality Baccalaureate and Masters degree students prepared to compete in the global economy.
- To provide a portfolio of intellectual contributions focusing on applied and pedagogical research.
- To develop and implement opportunities to form connections with the Clarksville and Nashville metropolitan areas which will provide learning and development experiences for faculty and students of the CoB.
- To enhance and increase our brand awareness.