Decision Support and Institutional Research
Decision Support and Institutional Research enhances institutional effectiveness by providing information which informs the decision-making and planning processes for furthering the university core mission.
Decision Support and Institutional Research (DSIR) enhances institutional effectiveness by providing information which informs the decision-making and planning processes for furthering the university core mission.
Decision Support and Institutional Research is the primary source for official campus data, complying with federal, state, and university reporting standards and requirements.
- Support university leaders in development and reporting of the strategic plan and Quality Assurance funding.
- Provide and maintain a centralized location of institutional data to ensure accuracy and consistency of data.
- Collect, analyze, and report data on topics including but not limited to assessment, enrollment, retention, graduation, faculty FTE, and student credit hours.
- Administer and submit IPEDS, University Fact Book, Common Data Set, US News, and other college guides.
- Design, implement, and manage national and in-house surveys at the institutional level for assessment purposes such as NSSE, FSSE, Senior Exit Exams, Major Field Tests, alumni surveys, and employer surveys.
- Make available institutional and programmatic data for accreditation reports and program reviews.
Argos Reports for the Production Environment can be created to fit requests for data based on user criteria. Modifications to existing Argos Reports can be requested as well. Download and complete the Program/Report Request form. Only your signature is required. Email completed form to email@example.com.
Testing is underway for Spring 2018 Senior Exit Exam testing. The Senior Exit Exam is a graduation requirement for all students earning their first Bachelor's degree regardless of their program of study.
Invitations have been sent to student email accounts requesting participation in the 2018 National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE). Responses will be accepted through June 1.
Please visit our Facebook page for more announcements.