Finish faster. Take a Winter Term class!
Priority registration, including Winter Term registration, begins November 8, 2017!
Applying for Winter Term
Don't forget to Apply for Admission!
Registering for Winter Term
About Winter Term
Winter Term offers undergraduate students the opportunity to complete one class in just five weeks. 
- All courses are offered online
- Class schedule includes in-demand courses 
- Access campus resources, including D2L support, throughout the term 
- Register for Winter Term classes at the same time you register for spring classes
- Use spring semester financial aid to cover the cost
- Complete your course December 17, 2016 - January 20, 2017.
Explore your Winter Term options during advising and pre-registration beginning November 08, 2017.
 Students may take no more than one course during Winter Term.
 Course taken in Winter Term cannot serve as pre-requisite for course student wishes to take in spring semester.
 On dates the University is closed for year-end holidays, students will have limited, online access to D2L support and support from other campus offices. No class activity will occur on December 24, 25, or on Jan. 1.