The WNDAACC library provides items such as books, journals, articles, audio, visual resources and reference materials available for students and any members of the APSU community to check out for a 3-week period.
Library Check-Out/Check-In Procedures
Requirements for Checking-Out Library Materials:
- Need a copy of APSU student ID.
- Student needs to fill out forms provided by the WNDAACC.
During Your Possession of Library Materials:
- Library materials are put on loan for THREE (3) WEEKS at a time.
- You may renew your items as many times as you would like.
- DO NOT damage or write in the materials.
- DO NOT loan or share library materials to anyone. You are the only person allowed to use the materials.
Requirements for Checking-In Library materials:
- Must be checked-in or renewed by the due date listed on the library form.
- Must be in GOOD condition.
- Nothing damaged or lost. (If so, the student might have to pay a fee to repair it of replace it).
- All materials borrowed MUST be turned in.
***NOTE: If these terms are not met, you will have a hold on your account until paid for. Also, you will not be able to check out any books for the duration of your attendance at APSU.***
Book Donations Needed
Our library is growing and becoming an invaluable resource to our students!
Please donate books, CDs, and DVDs related to African American Culture that are:
- Related to any genre
- New/Used (But in good condition)
For more information on how to donate books, or about the Center's library resources, please contact the WNDAACC at email@example.com or call (931) 221-7120.
Thank you for your support!