The purpose of The Technology Resource Checkout is to provide access to electronic materials to support APSU students' academic progression and success.
Available Technology Resources
TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculators
TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculators
TI-30Xa Scientific Calculators
To Qualify for Checking-Out Technology Resources:
- Valid APSU student ID
- Class schedule of current semester
- Completion of request form (see the bottom of this page)
During your possession of technology resources:
- No copying or alterations of any software on any devices
- No sharing of Materials
- Must fill out form below
- Must fill out evaluation form upon conclusion of use
Requirements for Technology Resources Check-In:
- MUST be returned to the WNDAACC on the last day of classes, May 8, 2020
- MUST be in GOOD condition when returned.
- Any damaged or lost materials must pay to repair/replace materials. Costs for damages or losses will result in a hold being placed on your account until device has been replaced.
***NOTE: If these terms are not met, you will have a hold on your account until paid for. Also, you will not be able to check-out any materials for the duration of your attendance at APSU.***