Calendar for Faculty Personnel Actions
Notes and Recommendations
- Start early, especially in regard to attaching supporting documentation to corresponding entries in Watermark Faculty Success. Maintaining materials for your e-dossier should be a year-round process.
- It is highly recommended that you save your e-dossier within Watermark Faculty Success regularly. To export a copy of your e-dossier for review, click the download button at the top of the workflow screen.
- If needed, ask for help early and often.
- Remember that evaluations at APSU are cumulative.
Reviewing E-dossiers in Watermark Faculty Success
You can find various tutorials on our Watermark web page.
Policies on Retention, Tenure and Promotion (RTP)
- 1:025 – Policy on Academic Tenure
- Procedures & Guidelines (P&G)
- 2:063 – Policy on Academic Promotion
- 2:051 – Faculty Appointments
- 2:052 - Policy on Academic Freedom and Responsibility
For interpretation of existing policy related to faculty:
Tucker Brown, (931) 221-7725 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical inquiries:
- Brandi Bickham, (931) 221-6244 or email@example.com
For Watermark Questions:
- Kyle Christmas, (931) 221-7992 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For discipline-specific questions:
- Consult your chair or a senior colleague(s) in your department