Academic Program Intake Form
The Academic Program Intake form is utilized to inform Academic Affairs of the department's intent regarding programs, articulation agreements, partnering with a new institution or initiating coursework in an off-campus location. By submitting the Intake form, Academic Affairs is able to determine feasibility of offering the program, agreement or new site; the necessity of the program agreement or new site; and whether the proposal is a substantive change requiring SACSCOC prior approval or notification.
- A new major/degree program not previously offered
- Consolidate an existing academic program*
- Consolidate existing academic programs regardless of degree designations for Performance Funding purposes only*
- Change or addition to program delivery method*
- Curriculum modifications with increase or decrease total hours required for a degree*
- Establish a certificate 24 credit hours or less using one or more new courses, regardless of degree level#
- Establish a certificate 24 credit hours or less using only existing courses, regardless of degree level (repackaging of existing courses)*
- Establish a new concentration or minor#
- Inactivation of an existing program or concentration*
- Reactivation of a program that was placed on inactivation within the past 3 years*
- Termination with or without phase-out of an existing program or concentration*
- Changes to degree designations#
- New major/degree program not previously offered
- Elevation of an existing concentration to a stand alone academic program#
* Intake form requires approval of Department Chair, Dean and Academic Affairs Curriculum Coordinator, SVP/AVPAA.
# Intake form requires approval of Department Chair, Dean, Academic Affairs Curriculum Coordinator, SVP/AVPAA, Provost/SVPAA.
For instructions on completing the Academic Program Intake form, please visit: