Military Affiliated Admission
For active-duty military, reassignment and deployment are facts of life. That's why we offer numerous courses – and entire programs – online. It's also the reason we offer out-of-state fee waivers to active-duty soldiers.
If you're stationed at Fort Campbell or retired in the Clarksville area, you also will be able to take advantage of the many programs offered at our Austin Peay Center at Fort Campbell and on our main campus, which is located just a few miles from post.
NEW: Reduced tuition for ALL military-affiliated students
- Apply for Admission
- Apply for Admission
- Green to Gold First-Time Applicants - soldiers seeking a degree for the first-time.
- Green to Gold Transfer Applicants - soldiers seeking a degree and have previous college credits.
- Admission Criteria
- Application Deadline -- All required information must be received prior to admission, evaluation of transfer credit and registration.
- Request Required Transcripts
- Request Required Military Documents
- Army - Joint Services Transcripts (JST) (also referred to as AARTS transcript)
- Air Force - Transcript from Community College of the Air Force
- Army National Guard - Joint Services Transcripts (JST) (also referred to as AARTS transcript) OR Enlistment Contract 4-2
- Navy - Joint Services Transcripts (JST) (also referred to as SMART transcript)
- U.S. Marine Corps - Joint Services Transcripts (JST) (also referred to as SMART transcript)
- U.S. Military Reserves -Copy of Enlistment Contract 4-1 or 4-2 or DD Form 2586, Verification of Military Experience and Training (VMET)Army, Navy, Coast Guard and Marine Reserve personnel can also get a Joint Services Transcripts (JST)
- Veterans - DD Form 214 (Member Copy 4) Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty of Service. Must have Characterization of Service on Form.
- Placement Assessment Test - Find out whether you’re required to take the assessment test. The test is designed to help you succeed in college studies. It provides you and your academic advisor with important information about your individual skills, your preparation for the program or degree you wish to pursue and about your special educational needs. Test scores will assist your advisor in placing you in courses most suited to your preparation and needs. In short, the test is the first step toward achieving your academic goals.
- Tuition Assistance - All Army active duty, National Guard, and reserve soldiers must select their degree path through ArmyIgnitEd and complete their application through the APSU link above. If you have any questions about Tuition Assistance, please contact your Army Education Center Counselor. For any questions about making payments, please contact the APSU Student Account Services at email@example.com or (931) 221-7671.
Need Help? If you have questions or need assistance please contact the Office of Admissions at (931) 221-7661 or firstname.lastname@example.org.