Go back

Admission for Transient Students

A student who is currently enrolled and in good standing at another regionally-accredited college or university may apply to attend APSU as a transient student for one semester/term.

How Do I Apply?

Since you already attend another university and simply want to take one semester/term's classes through Austin Peay, you'll need to apply for admission as a transient student. Follow these steps:

If you are interested in enrolling more permanently at Austin Peay (for more than one semester/term), please consider applying as a freshman or transfer student, at . If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Admissions at admissions@apsu.edu or 931-221-7661.