Please choose from one of the following options for your workshop/presentation.
- Overview of College of Business Career Readiness Services (15 minutes)A brief overview of services provided by College of Business Career Readiness Coach and how to access. Will also cover some general "career milestones" to work towards each year at APSU.
- Resume Building and Tips (30-45 minutes) This will cover the components of a resume and general formatting suggestions. This will also provide some ways to strengthen your resume if you already have one.
- Crafting Cover Letters (30-45 minutes) This will cover general components and formatting of a cover letter.
- Interviewing Tips & Tricks (60-90 minutes) Interviews can be scary! This will give you some tips to help you feel prepared and ready to make your best first impression. Interactive and includes practice questions and scenarios.
- Internship and Job Search Strategies (60 minutes) Learn some general job/internship search strategies. Discuss the importance of networking and how to start.
- Creating a Profile and Navigating Jobs4Govs (60-90 minutes) Learn about how to set up a profile on Jobs4Govs and how to navigate the site. Brief overview of LinkedIn and other professional profiles and job sites.
- Career Fairs 101 (45-60 minutes) What you need to know to put your best foot forward. Learn what to wear, what to bring with you, and what to say. Be ready to craft and practice your elevator pitch!
- Other Please be specific in your request. I will do my best to accommodate requests.