The Office of Career Services is the primary contact for employers to assist with student recruitment at Austin Peay State University. We coordinate and connect employers to interested students, as well as facilitate communication between employers and faculty members. Career Services offers a diverse range of services for employers and students. We also provide faculty with programming and resources to assist with the career development syllabus component for Austin Peay students.
Services and Information offered to Faculty & Staff
- Attendance at faculty and staff meetings
- Faculty & Staff Newsletter
- Calendar of Events
- Training on career-related programs and services
- Class and Organizational Presentations: Please complete a presentation request form
- To ensure that we can accommodate your request, make your request at least two weeks in advance. Please note that we are heavily booked early in the semester and during career fairs.
- Submission of a request form does not guarantee availability of a career services professional.
- Please contact us at 931.221.6544 if you have any questions.
- Access to the Jobs4Govs System to view upcoming events, as well as available part-time, full-time, internship, and co-op job opportunities for students. To request access, email email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to provide Equal Opportunity Employment information during the registration process. All faculty, staff, internal and external employers are required to provide equal opportunity for all employment postings offered for students and alumni of Austin Peay State University. Please reference APSU Policy 6:003 Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action and Nondiscrimination, which addresses the University's policy on equal opportunity, affirmative action and nondiscrimination with regard to employees, applicants for employment, contractors, vendors, and students.