Upload Financial Aid Documents
Many documents can now be uploaded directly to your OneStop account.
In order to upload documents, you will need to have it already saved to your computer (for example, by scanning the document or taking photos). Please add your full name and student ID number to documents you are submitting. To submit the files in OneStop, follow the steps below:
- Log in to OneStop.
- Select “Web Self Service.”
- Select “Financial Aid and Veterans Affairs.”
- Select “Upload Financial Aid Documents.”
- Choose the appropriate semester.
- Under “Submit Documents,” click “Choose File” to upload the document from your computer
- Under “Needed Documents,” choose the document type you are uploading. If you do not see it, click on “Other” and more document types will appear.
- If you are uploading more than one document, simply click “Add Another Document.” This option will only appear after uploading the first document.
- When you’ve uploaded all documents, click “Submit.”
In general, allow 5-7 business days for all documents to be processed. However, please be aware each document will have its own processing timeframe and some may take longer to be completed.