2023-2024 Academic Year
- October 1, 2022 -- FAFSA available at www.studentaid.gov. Use 2021 income information on your FAFSA. Certain types of financial aid are available only on a first-come, first-served basis, so do not delay in submitting the FAFSA. APSU will begin reviewing FAFSA results in February.
- October 1, 2022 -- APSU Scholarship Application opens.
- February 1, 2023 -- APSU Scholarship Application closes.
- Early February, 2023 -- Financial Aid Requirements notification sent to new students. Notifications will continue to be sent on a regular basis. Many requirements are due to random selection of verification.
- Early March, 2023 -- Award Notification sent to new and current students. Notifications will continue to be sent on a regular basis. Award information will also be available in AP OneStop. Students can begin accepting loans through AP OneStop.
- April 2024 -- Summer Financial Aid begins to be awarded. Review the Summer Financial Aid information for more details.
The census date for financial aid is referred to as Pell Recalculation Date (PRD). PRD is a date for reporting enrollment, freezing financial aid offers and more. It is also an important date if you are considering changing your major.
|Fall I (Ft Campbell)||September 12, 2023|
|Fall (Clarksville)||September 12, 2023|
|Fall Part A||September 12, 2023|
|Fall II (Ft Campbell)||November 9, 2023|
|Fall Part B||November 9, 2023|
|Spring I (Ft Campbell)||January 31, 2024|
|Spring (Clarksville)||January 31, 2024|
|Spring Part A||January 31, 2024|
|Spring II (Ft Campbell)||March 28, 2024|
|Spring Part B||March 28, 2024|
|Maymester, Summer I, Full Summer, and Summer III||June 18, 2024|
|Summer II||July 16, 2024|
Students in violation of satisfactory academic progress standards who want to be considered for financial aid eligibility must submit documentation by certain deadlines, as indicated below. Review the satisfactory academic progress guidelines for more information. Appeals submitted after the final date of the semester may not be considered until the next semester.
Appeal Submission Priority Deadlines:
|Fall Clarksville Campus and Fall I Fort Campbell||August 18th|
|Fall II Fort Campbell||October 10th|
|Spring Clarksville Campus and Spring I Ft. Campbell||January 3rd|
|Spring II Fort Campbell||February 27th|
|Summer Semester||May 25th|
Appeal Committee Meeting Dates
Once appeals are received, they may be forwarded to the Satisfactory Academic Progress committee. The committee meets on the following dates:
- September: 15th, 27th
- October: 16th, 25th
- November: 7th, 20th
- December: 5th, 18th
As the start of a term nears, students may experience situations where their financial aid awards have not been awarded. Students experiencing this issue may be waiting for verification review to be completed or may be late applicants. Students in these scenarios may qualify for a fee deferment. Online fee deferments are only open for certain periods, as indicated below.
Students who are granted a book voucher for a semester have a limited time to utilize the voucher before it expires. The time frames for the vouchers are listed below.
|Semester||Earliest Book Voucher||Vouchers Expire|
|Fall I 2023||July 21, 2023||August 26, 2023|
|Fall Clarksville 2023||July 21, 2023||August 26, 2023|
|Fall II 2023||September 29, 2023||October 26, 2023|