After you are admitted as an APSU dual enrollment student, we will provide guidance so you can register online in One-Stop.
- If you are taking a course on APSU's campus or online through APSU, you will follow the APSU Academic Calendar. This may mean that you have class or an assignment due for APSU even if your high school is not in session that day.
- Work closely with your high school counselor regarding your high school schedule. Some classes are more than the typical three (3) credit hours and require additional class time versus the traditional Mon/Wed/Fri or Tues/Thurs schedules. If your dual enrollment class is held at your high school, that will be part of your regular high school schedule.
- If you are considering an APSU online course, we encourage you to review some key information about online courses.
- Search APSU's Bulletin for prerequisites and course descriptions.
- Click here to view the Schedule of Classes database
Sections labeled with an "E" are not suitable for dual enrollment students. Sections labeled with an "H" are designed only for degree-seeking students accepted into APSU's Honors Program.
Online classes are labeled in the class schedule by a section number that begins with a "W".
Meeting times are listed for face-to-face courses. Day of the week abbreviations in the schedule are:
M = Monday, T = Tuesday, W = Wednesday, R = Thursday, F = Friday.
English is the only course students get credit for when scoring well on the ACT.
- Students who score a 28-30 on the English subsection of the ACT automatically receive credit for ENGL 1010
- Students who score 31-36 on the English subsection of the ACT automatically receive credit for ENGL 1010 and 1020.
In some cases, your Advanced Placement (AP) scores can be used towards course prerequisites. However, we must have those official scores directly from Advanced Placement/College Board. Please ensure that you have requested those scores be sent to Austin Peay. Keep in mind that because those scores are not usually available until mid-July, it may delay your course registration for fall semester.
For a list of AP courses and the credit you can receive for them, click here.
The Office of the Registrar provides "Instructions for Registering Online".
View the instructions and contact the Office of Dual Enrollment if you need assistance with the registration process.