Martha Dickerson Eriksson Hall
Located within the residential quad and near the intramural field, Eriksson residents are in close proximity to many university dining venues and the Morgan University Center.
- Access limited to residents of Eriksson hall through ID card access and main lobby.
- Four floors with enclosed hallways
- 116 Residents
- Double Occupancy Rooms and Private Rooms Available. Rooms contain single occupancy bathrooms.
- Wi-Fi Access
- Ethernet jack (1 per room)
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry Room on 1st floor
- On-site quick service, dining venue
- Multiple study and meeting spaces
- Vending Machines in laundry room
- Kitchens on every floor
- 2 moveable Twin XL Beds, Desks, Chairs, Dressers
- 1 window per room
- Desk Top Dimension: 42" x 24"
- Dresser Top: 36" x 24"
- There is 30" of space under the bed when raised to highest setting.
- See Floor Plan for additional dimensions
Standard 2-Person Unit, Private Bath
Disclaimer: Common floor plans for each room type are featured; however, actual size/dimensions may vary.
Applying for Housing is easy! Login to our Housing Application Portal with your AP Onestop username/password to get started!