Immunization and Medical Insurance
International Students must provide proof of immunization and medical insurance as a part of the admissions process. Please complete each step below.
- Students must submit a medical certificate from a licensed physician or other medical authority verifying they are free from tuberculosis. A certificate must be dated at least 30 days before the first day of classes. Complete and submit the hepatitis/meningitis form.
- Have a licensed health care provider complete the certificate of immunization
- Students must also provide proof of medical and hospitalization insurance. If adequate insurance is not available before class registration, they will be
automatically enrolled in the Student/Scholar Health and Accident Insurance Plan and
the cost will be added to their student fees.
- You can find insurance at many companies. Here is an example: https://www.internationalstudentinsurance.com/student-health-insurance/
- More information regarding the insurance can be located at www.apsu.edu/healthservices/insurance.
All documents can be sent to:
APSU Health Services
Austin Peay State University
Ard Building, 524 College Street
P.O. Box 4655
Clarksville, TN 37044