VA Work Study Hiring Requirements
Looking for a flexible position while in college? Do you want to help students and learn valuable civilian-side skills? Want to work at the MSC? Look no further!
The following requirements must be true for you to be able to work as a VA Work study at the Military Student Center.
- Enrolled in at least 3/4 time in a college degree, vocational, or professional program
- Can complete the work-study contract while you qualify for VA educational benefits
- Using an approved VA education benefit program to pay for your education or training
- Minimum 2.5 cummulative GPA
What needs to be turned in
- Latest unofficial academic transcript
- Current VA award letter
- Complete the online questionnaire (this will be the asset)