Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need renew/register my vehicle(s) each year?
- Vehicles must be renewed/registered annually. This allows one to apply for a permit for the current academic year. All permits expire on August 31st of each year.
- What password do I use?
- Sign in using your APSU credentials. The Aims Parking Portal uses single sign on.
- How do I delete a vehicle from my account?
- You may do a temporary license plate replacement or permanent license plate replacement by logging into the parking portal. You may also edit your license plate information by contacting the Parking Office.
- How do I obtain an ADA parking pass?
- One must have a valid state issued ADA placard or license plate registered in their name to utilize ADA parking. Please bring or scan your placard, placard registration/vehicle registration, and identification to the Parking Office for verification.
- My department is bringing in guests, how do I apply for a visitor pass?
- Please follow the step by step directions located under the Parking Decals tab: Directions for Departments to Request a Guest Pass.
- How do I obtain a Peay Pickup/bus Pass?
- Peay Pickup/bus passes are issued by the Parking Office. Passes can be picked up from the Parking Office Mon-Fri 8am to 4:30pm. The first Peay Pickup pass is free to students, faculty, and staff. Replacement passes are $10 each.
- I want to continue backing into a parking space. What can I do if I don’t want to
pull into a parking space?
- The Parking Office has AP front plates available. The first vanity plate is available at no cost to students, faculty, and staff. Each additional plate is $10. This unique number will be registered to you just as your regular license plate number. Payment for the front plate can be made in person at the Cashier’s Window (Ellington) or online at https://epay.apsu.edu/C20023_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=49&SINGLESTORE=true. You may pick up the front plate at the Parking Office (be sure to have your receipt with you if you paid for a replacement or additional vanity plates).