Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need renew/register my vehicle(s) each year?
- Vehicles must be renewed/registered annually. This allows one to apply for a permit for the current academic year.
- What password do I use?
- Sign in using your APSU credentials. The Parking Portal uses single sign on.
- If you are a guest/visitor and have never logged into the system you will need to create and account before proceeding.
- How do I delete a vehicle from my account?
- A vehicle can not be deleted after it has been entered into the Parking Portal. This is a measure put in by the vendor. However, you may contact the Parking Office and notify them that you want to terminate the relationship of a vehicle on your account.
- How do I obtain an ADA parking pass?
- One must have a valid state issued ADA placard registered in their name to utilize ADA parking. Please bring or scan your placard, placard registration, and identification to the Parking Office for verification.
- My department is bringing in guests, how do I apply for a visitor pass?
- Please follow the directions on the Parking page for requesting a visitor pass. There are two sets of directions: one for the visitor who is requesting a pass themselves and one for departmental members who are requesting a pass on behalf of the visitor(s). Forward the approved parking link to your guests. Guests may use the link to access their approved pass.
- How do I obtain a Peay Pickup/bus Pass?
- Peay Pickup/bus passes are issued by the Parking Office. Passes can be picked up from the Parking Office Mon-Fri 8am to 4:30pm.
- I want to continue backing into a parking space. What can I do if I don’t want to
pull into a parking space?
- The Parking Office has AP front plates for purchase at a rate of $10 each. This unique number will be registered to you just as your regular license plate number. Payment for the front plate can be made in person at the Cashier’s Window (Ellington) or online at https://epay.apsu.edu/C20023_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=49&SINGLESTORE=true. You may pick up the front plate at the Parking Office (be sure to have your receipt with you).
Directions to add a vehicle(s)
- Click Vehicles from the top of the screen
- Add Vehicle
- Fill in requested information
How to apply for your annual Commuter, Resident, or Faculty/Staff permit:
- Login to the Parking Portal
- Select Permit from the top of the page
- Click on the permit you are needing. For example: 20-21 FS Annual Permit
- Agree to terms
- Select the vehicle(s) you want associated with this permit. You may also add vehicles at this point.
- ‘Print Permit’ is your receipt. This will not print an actual permit.