Govs Print is here to server the University community and requests all print orders to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as much as possible for efficiency. Please call ahead to ensure ease in pick-up of orders. For security reasons, the back door is locked and accessible for picking up orders by calling 931-221-7210 or 931-221-7187.
Students need to limit their time on the computer for print purposes only.
Visitors are asked to make an appointment before coming to campus to meet with the print staff.
For questions or assistance, contact Jana Gilbert at email@example.com or 931-221-7210.
Email orders to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to serving you.
Govs Print at Austin Peay
Hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
Location: Woodward Library, lower level
As an Austin Peay Department, Govs Print proudly serves the printing, duplicating and copying needs of the campus and the local community. We are dedicated to providing quality products and services to the University community. The products we produce and distribute directly reflect the values and impacts the goals of the University. We strive to produce your publications in the most cost efficient manner. Please contact us regarding products and services we offer.
We offer our services in procuring signs, banners, shirts and other swag items in getting the best pricing and will design them for you. Contact us to see how we can help you.
If you have comments or suggestions, please send an email to Jana Gilbert, print shop supervisor, at email@example.com or to Michele Tyndall, Office of Public Relations and Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We print a wide range of products—from simple flyers, oversized prints, temporary yard signs, booklets, postcards and posters to professional full-color brochures using state-of-the-art digital printers. (see descriptions under equipment tab)
We are the designated printer of University stationery—business cards, letterhead, envelopes and note cards.
All printing requests from APSU departments or organizations should be emailed to email@example.com, sent via Dropbox or delivered on an external drive and should include:
- Print request form: Download here Printing Request Form
- Print-ready art: preferably a PDF. Publisher files must be converted to PDF.
Walk-in quick copies or small digital print orders may be printed while you wait.
We offer design services for your print, digital, apparel and swag projects. Govs Print is a full-service department ready to meet the needs of the University campus — from a simple postcard to a complex booklet. Contact us today to get a quote on your next design project.
We also offer our services to fulfill orders for signs, banners, wall art, vinyls, stickers, T-shirts, swag and any other items you need. Our services include from start to finish — design, quoting the project items, outsourcing and getting it delivered. Let's us be your first stop for your marketing needs.
- Design request form: Download here Design Request Form
Lead Time and Planning Ahead
Help us to meet your needs. Lead time is very important as we strive to complete numerous orders on time every day. We request that you establish realistic timelines and submit your order early enough to allow us to produce a quality product in a timely manner for you. This will allow time for technical issues that may arise and allow us to complete orders submitted prior to your order.
- If there is a specific deadline or time frame you need to meet, let us know. We will do our best to meet that deadline.
- Depending upon complexity of producing an order, a $35 rush fee may be added to jobs needed within one business day.
- For large or complex orders, please allow a minimum of 3-5 business days for your order to be completed.
- For smaller orders, 2-3 business days is appreciated. Some times they can be completed the same day.
- For offset press orders, 5-7 business days as we do not run the press every day.
Additional time may be needed:
- If other production processes are involved in your publication—trimming, binding, laminating
- During busy periods—AP Day prep, events, beginning of semester