Printing Request Form
APSU departments or organizations should email print requests to email@example.com. Large files can be sent via Dropbox or delivered on an external drive. ALL PRINT ORDERS should include:
- Print request form: Download and complete Print Request Form.
- Print-ready art: preferably a PDF. Publisher files must be converted to PDF.
Walk-in quick copies or small digital print orders may be printed while you wait.
Lead Time and Planning Ahead
Help us to meet your needs. Lead time is very important as we strive to complete numerous orders on time every day. We request that you establish realistic timelines and submit your order early enough to allow us to produce a quality product in a timely manner for you. This will allow time for technical issues that may arise and allow us to complete orders submitted prior to your order.
- For large or complex orders, please allow a minimum of 3-5 business days for your order to be completed.
- For smaller orders, 2-5 business days is appreciated.
If there is a specific deadline or time frame you need to meet, let us know. We will do our best to meet that deadline.
Additional time may be needed:
- If other production processes are involved in your publication—trimming, binding, laminating
- During busy periods—Govs Preview Day prep, events, beginning of semester