Transfer Articulation Agreements
An articulation agreement is an agreement between two schools that allows course credit at one school to be accepted or transferred and applied toward a degree at another school. These agreements help students make better course choices and saves them time to degree and a career.
To better assist our transfer students, APSU has compiled an equivalency table to facilitate students' transfer to APSU. Austin Peay has articulation agreements with the 13 Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR) Community Colleges, Hopkinsville Community College (HCC), and Mercer County Community College (MCCC) listed below. The articulation agreements are approved course equivalencies agreed upon between Austin Peay, TBR community colleges, HCC, and MCCC. Select a school below to view articulation agreement information.
East Tennessee Articulation Agreements
- Chattanooga State Community College
- Cleveland State Community College*
- Northeast State Community College*
- Pellissippi State Community College*
- Roane State Community College*
- Walters State Community College*
Middle Tennessee Articulation Agreements
- Columbia State Community College*
- Motlow State Community College*
- Nashville State Community College*
- Volunteer State Community College*
West Tennessee Articulation Agreements
- Dyersburg Community College*
- Jackson State Community College*
- Southwest Tennessee Community College*
Kentucky Articulation Agreements
New Jersey Articulation Agreements
APSU also participates in the State’s Tennessee Transfer Pathways.
Note: Some forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader*
Have questions regarding transfer coursework, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 931-221-7150 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.