Transfer students may use this checklist as a brief summary of what you need to complete your registration.
- Submit an Admission Application and official transcript(s) from each institution you have attended. A guide to equivalent
courses at Tennessee and other area colleges has been compiled to help facilitate
your transfer to Austin Peay. Click here to find out more.
- Submit ALL transcripts even if no credit is awarded
- Official transcripts are identified as those sent from institution to Austin Peay State University, Office of Admissions, P.O. Box 4548, Clarksville, TN 37044.
- Hand carried transcripts are NOT ACCEPTED.
- If you are admitted as a transfer student, your cumulative GPA will include hours attempted and quality points earned from all regionally accredited institutions.
- Attend preregistration orientation for Transfer students. Contact the Office of Admissions
or Transfer Center for information about transfer orientation options. After completing
the pre-registration orientation, you will:
- Be advised and cleared for registration in the appropriate term.
- Pre-register for classes. You may pre-register for classes online through OneStop.
- Prior to pre-registration, check OneStop for any Registration Holds. All Registration Holds must be removed prior to pre-registration.
The types of Holds that can prevent you from pre-registering include, but are not
- Financial Aid debt
- Graduate maximum hours
- Health Services fees due
- Library fines/overdue books
- Traffic fines
- Access OneStop to register in accordance with your 1st date to register as indicated in your priority pre-registration e-mail.
- After pre-registration, you may make adjustments to your schedule through OneStop.
- Fee Statement/Fee Payment
- Summer term - Fee statements are sent electronically. Notices are sent to the official university email address.
- Spring/Fall semesters - Fee statements are sent electronically. Notices are sent to the official university email address.
- Several ways to pay fees
- Confirm Your Classes
Confirmation is necessary to prevent your classes from being dropped. Even if your account shows a zero or credit balance, you must complete the confirmation process to retain your classes. See step by step instructions on confirming classes through OneStop.