- 2.75 cumulative GPA as calculated by the Office of the Registrar (or cumulative high school GPA) for Senator and Tribunal Justice applications
- 3.00 cumulative GPA as calculated by the Office of the Registrar (or cumulative high school GPA) for Executive Council and Chief Justice applications
- Full time student status (Enrolled for at least 12 credit hours and must maintain full-time enrollment status while in office)
- Good standing with the University and no formal disciplinary record
- Research and advocate for student perspectives on campus matters
- Attend all SGA Senate meetings on Wednesdays from 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- Participate in SGA programming and events
- May be assigned to, and must thereafter participate in, committees deemed necessary by the SGA
- Submit one piece of legislation per semester to the Senate for consideration
- Meet and work with the best and brightest at Austin Peay
- Represent the “students’ voice” on campus issues
- Gain valuable leadership experience
- Network with faculty, staff, and administration
- Be involved in programming campus wide events
- Truly influence change and improvement for the benefit of APSU students
To be eligible for the Elections, all candidates must have submitted a completed application (by the deadline) and attend ONE Candidate Orientation. Candidates will not be eligible to run for office unless they have attended Candidate Orientation. If class prevents you from attending one of these two orientations, please contact Nathan Toothman, Chief Justice at email@example.com
- The deadline to apply is Wednesday, March 30.
- Candidate Orientation will be held the March 30th and 31st.
- Elections will be held April 5-7.