BSW Application for Admission
to the Program Due
October 8, 2021
It is time to submit your Application for Admission to the Social Work Program. The
application is set up as an interactive pdf form below. You are able to fill in the
required information online and print the form. Please turn in your complete application
to Department of Social Work at Clement 103. If you are not able to bring the application
to campus, then you can mail it to:
Austin Peay State University
601 College St.
P.O. Box 4656
Clarksville, TN 37042
*****In addition, prior to completing your application, please follow the link "BSW FAQ's" below for information regarding the: BSW Application for Admission to the Program, the mentoring program, and other FAQ's.
To be eligible to apply for admission to the program you need:
- To declare Social Work as your Major
- Have a minimum overall GPA of 2.0
- Have completed at least two (2) of the following Social Work Courses:
- SW 2110 - Introduction to Social Work
- SW 3410 - Values, Ethics & Diversity
- SW 3420 - Human Behavior in the Social Environment
Students who are currently enrolled in SW 3400 - Generalist Social Work Practice or
have already completed this course MUST APPLY to the program now.