Questions and Comments for Staff Senate
The Austin Peay State University Staff Senate’s vision is to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive community aimed at serving, representing, and advocating for staff while enhancing communication at all levels to improve the quality of life at the university.
The intent of this form is to allow staff to communicate questions and concerns with Staff Senate.
- Any communications sent through the web form will be visible by the Staff Senate Officers in order to best review your questions and comments.
- Staff Senate Officers strive to check communications twice a week.
- If you are requesting a response back, please allow us time to investigate your concerns.
- The role of Staff Senate is as an advocate and will seek to provide guidance. Please keep in mind another department may need to respond if your question or concern is outside Staff Senate’s purview.
- We will not contact others on your behalf but instead will provide guidance to you on who best to contact.
If your browser does not support web forms, send an e-mail to Staff Senate at email@example.com.