What is First Friday?
- Your chance to get FREE STUFF!
- A student organization celebration on the first Friday of every month during the academic year.
- Student organizations are encouraged to sign up for a table to promote their organization and allow for campus involvement.
- If a student organization signs up for First Friday, they are required to have a small activity for students to do as a method of engagement. The activity sometimes must follow the theme created by Student Life & Engagement
- Are you interested in being the next Friday the Frog? Reach out to Jawaun Rogers at email@example.com and let him know