Dine on Campus
Campus dining locations are great gathering places. Visiting these locations and engaging with other students is an essential part of the college experience. Whether you’re grabbing a Frappucino in Starbucks or spending time with friends in the University Center food court, you will know you’re part of campus life.
AP Dining provides a wide variety of options for the campus community. Abundant retail locations and an all-you-can-eat residential dining hall make dining on campus convenient and affordable. With a large number of meal plan options, students will always find the plan that fits their needs.
- The Caf, Morgan University Center, All-you-can-eat buffet style dining
- University Food Court, Morgan University Center, Various retail options with plenty of seating
- Subway, Catherine Evans Harvill Building, A full-service Subway beside the bookstore
- Starbucks, Woodward Library, Open late for those long study hours!
- The Terrace, Martha Dickerson Eriksson Hall, Made to order favorites like pizza, burgers & more!
- Einstein Bros. Bagels, Morgan University Center, Serving fresh coffee and sandwiches all day!
- Elements Cafe, Sundquist Science Complex, Sandwiches, coffee, drinks and more!
- The Peay Pod, The Knight Stand & The Hand Stand, Conveniently located, campus C-stores offer grab and go options.
Visit our website www.dineoncampus.com/apsu
You will find information about meal plans, location hours, menus, nutrition, sustainability
Follow us on social media for up-to-date information about dining services