TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills)
REMOTE TESTING OPTION: The University of Georgia is currently offering a remote TEAS option for students of other universities. The cost is $70 + tax to ATI and a $20 proctoring fee to APSU.
Note: The payment screen will reflect 'remote proctored University of Georgia TEAS'. If you are interested in this option, please complete the following steps:
- Create an account at https://www.atitesting.com/.
- Choose "I am preparing for or taking the TEAS."
- In the menu at the top, click on 'TEAS' and choose Register for TEAS' from the drop-down menu.
- In the Search boxes, choose the following options: Institution Remote Proctoring--Nursing, choose your desired date range, under state choose GA, then U of GA ADN TEAS'
- Select your date and follow prompts to purchase and schedule your test.
The TEAS is designed specifically to assess a student’s preparedness entering the APSU nursing program. For more information regarding the APSU Nursing Program, please visit their website at www.apsu.edu/nursing. You must be enrolled as a student at Austin Peay State University to be eligible to test at our facility.
- FEE: $20 APSU administration fee payable online during registration + ATI testing fee of approximately $70 (plus tax depending on your state of residency) ATI testing fee payable by credit or debit card on test day
- ID Requirement: Photo ID with a permanent address such as a driver’s license or passport.
You may view available test dates through the registration link on our homepage at www.apsu.edu/testing. You are strongly encouraged to review the preparation information available at www.atitesting.com before coming to test.
There is currently a 90 day waiting period to retest. Anyone testing on or after that date must wait 90 days before being eligible to retest. You are responsible for paying the $20 APSU administration fee and the ATI test fee (plus tax depending on your state of residency) each time you test.
You must create an account through www.atitesting.com BEFORE coming to test. Once you access the site, the 'Create an Account' option is in the upper right hand corner. Follow the ATI instructions to create your ATI account. On step 4, select Austin Peay State U (do not select RN2BSN). When asked if you are a degree seeking, please select "non-degree seeking". Remember the user name and password you create. They are needed to log into the test.
The ATI TEAS test fee payable the day of testing must be rendered using a credit or debit card. Be sure you know the correct billing address associated with the card you wish to use or the system will not accept your payment.
If you are an APSU student that needs to test at another testing site or a non-APSU student that needs to find a testing site follow the instructions below.
- Using Google Chrome, go to atitesting.com
- Create an account
- Register and pay
If you experience problems during this process, call 800-667-7531
- Go to psionline.com
- Under Verify, choose ‘Schedule My Test’
- Enter TEAS in the search box and choose ATI TEAS
- To view testing centers, click on ‘Test Centers’ under Testing Information on the right side of your screen.
- Create an account
- Choose test
- Register and schedule at your desired testing center.
If you experience problems during this process, call 877-526-6833
You will be able to log into your account after you test to view your scores.
Please contact the APSU Nursing Department at (931) 221-7710 to verify the passing score for the exam.
There is a 90 day waiting period between testing. You are subject to the administration and ATI test fee each time you test.
At this time, there is no limit on retests.
No. At this time, we only administer the test to currently enrolled APSU students.