APSU CONSTRUCTION BID LIST
Diversity Business Enterprise:
- The Governor's Office of Diversity Business Enterprise (Go-DBE) is the central point of contact to attract and assist minority owned, women owned, businesses owned by persons with disabilities, service-disabled veteran owned and small business enterprises interested in competing in State of Tennessee procurement and contracting activities.
- Click on the following link to register for Certification and access the electronic Tennessee Go-DBE System: https://tn.diversitysoftware.com/vendorstart.asp
- Firms interested in small business certification may review the Certification page for more details on how to apply.
- If you have not done buisness with APSU in the past 2 years please complete the APSU Vendor Application below and submit to our Procurement office so you can be a registered vendor.
- Vendor Application
Please click on the Project listed below for bidding information:
PRE-PROPOSAL CONFERENCE: Wednesday, August 25 At 3:00 P.M., local time
Art & Design Building
15 Henry Street
PROPOSAL DEADLINE: September 15, 2021 At 3:00 P.M., local time
- Cover & Table of Contents
- Section 1.0-1.9 Standard Docs
- GMP Request Form
- Schedule of Events
- Technical Proposal
- Cost Proposal
- Project Narrative & Documentation
- Addendum #1
- Addendum #2 and CMGC_RFP_2_3_Cost_Proposal_for_HPB
PROJECT CONTACT: Philip Zoch (931) 221-6153