How to Apply for VA Education Benefits for Current Students
Once you register for classes, complete the Certification Request Form. (Enrollment Certification Process)
Submit a copy of your most current VA education award letter to APSU Office of Veterans Education Benefits at least once each academic year.
Read and complete the APSU VEBO’s Student Responsibilities through your AP One Stop each academic year.
Changing Your Program of Study (Major/Concentration)
- You may want to consult one of the APSU Office of Veterans Education Benefits to determine if the change of major will have a negative impact on your current enrollment certification.
- Changing your major with APSU does not change your program with VA.
- Veteran Readiness students must meet with their counselor in order to have changes in your major VA approved. Your counselor will then submit a new VA authorization to the school regarding the change.
- If you are using Chapters 30, 32, 33, TOE, or 1606; then you will need to complete the VA form 22-1995 with our office.
- If you are using Chapter 35 or Fry Scholarship, then you will need to complete the VA form 22-5495 with our office.