Reserves/National Guard Chapter 1606
- Complete the VA form 22-1990 (black ink only). Submit the application to the APSU Veterans Education Benefits Office OR complete the VA online application. The VA website does not allow you to print the completed application You will need to print out the application confirmation page and submit a copy to
the APSU Veterans Education Benefits Office. You will also need to complete the VA
form 22-1995 with our office to declare your program of study and school.
- You will need to turn in a copy of your Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE) and a copy
of your DD214 (member 4).
- If you have an educational kicker, please submit a copy of your kicker contract.
- Complete the APSU Office of Veterans Education Benefits’ Online Orientation. (Subsequent academic years APSU VA’s Student Responsibilities through your APOneStop)
- Must complete the Certification Request Form (CRF) once registered. (After your initial CRF you will be able to complete the CRF online. Enrollment Certification Process)
- The Prior Credit Evaluation will be completed by the end of your first term with the exception of Aviation Science.
- Return all documents to:
- Clarksville Campus – Ellington Building Room 202, or
- Ft Campbell – Education Center, Room 140