Chapter 31 VA Veteran Readiness & Employment
Complete the online application for VA Veteran Readiness & Employment (VR&E) through va.gov. Upon approval, you must make an appointment to see a VA Veterans Readiness counselor. The VR&E counselor will submit the VA authorization to the school.
- Provide a photocopy of your DD214 (member 4 copy) for all service periods.
- Complete the APSU Office of Veterans Education Benefits’ Online Orientation.
- After you register, you must complete the Certification Request Form (CRF). (Enrollment Certification Process)
- The Prior Credit Evaluation will be completed by the end of your first term with the exception of Aviation Science.
- Return all documents to:
- Clarksville Campus – Ellington Building Room 202