Chapter 31 VA Veteran Readiness & Employment
Complete the online application for VA Veteran Readiness & Employment (VA VR&E) through eBenefits. Upon approval, you must make an appointment to see a VA Veterans Readiness counselor. The VA VR&E counselor will submit the VA authorization to the school.
- Provide a photocopy of your DD214 (member 4 copy) for all service periods.
- Complete the APSU Office of Veterans Education Benefits’ Online Orientation. (Subsequent academic years APSU VEBO’s Student Responsibilities through your APOneStop)
- Must complete the Certification Request Form (CRF) once registered. (After your initial CRF you will be able to complete the CRF online. Enrollment Certification Process)
- The Prior Credit Evaluation will be completed by the end of your first term with the exception of Aviation Science.
- Return all documents to:
- Clarksville Campus – Ellington Building Room 202, or
- Ft Campbell – Education Center, Room 140