Post-Vietnam Era Veterans' Educational Assistance Program(VEAP) - Chapter 32
- Complete the VA form 22-1990 (black ink only). Submit the application to the APSU Veterans Education Benefits Office OR complete the VA online application. The VA website does not allow you to print the completed application. You will need
to print out the application confirmation page and submit a copy to the APSU Veterans
Education Benefits Office. You will also need to complete the VA form 22-1995 with
our office to declare your program of study and school.
- Provide a photocopy of your DD214 (member 4 copy) for all service periods.
- Complete the APSU Office ofVeterans Education Benefits' Online Orientation. (Subsequent academic years APSU VA’s Student Responsibilities through your APOneStop)
- Must complete the Certification Request Form (CRF) once registered. (After your initial CRF you will be able to complete the CRF online. Enrollment Certification Process)
- The Prior Credit Evaluation will be completed by the end of your first term with the exception of Aviation Science.
- Return all documents to:
- Clarksville Campus – Ellington Building Room 202, or
- Ft Campbell – Education Center, Room 140