Chapter 33 Post 9/11 Transfer of Education Benefits (TEB)
Active Duty service member
- Complete the DoD Transferability of Education Benefits (TEB). (To submit the transfer request on the milConnect site, you wil have to go under Education Benefits.) Family member must be under DEERS. Submit a copy of the approval with the application to the APSU Veterans Education Benefits Office.
- Complete the VA form 22-1990e (black ink only). Submit the application to the APSU Veterans Education Benefits Office OR complete the VA online application. The VA website does not allow you to print the completed application. You will need to print out the application confirmation page and submit a copy to the APSU Veterans Education Benefits Office. You will also need to complete the VA form 22-1995 with our office to declare your program of study and school.
Upon approval and receipt of your Certificate of Eligibility or your VA Award Letter from U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, submit a copy to the APSU Veterans Education Benefits Office by the end of the term.
Complete the APSU Office of Veterans Education Benefits’ Online Orientation. (Subsequent academic years APSU VA’s Student Responsibilities through your APOneStop)
- Must complete the Certification Request Form (CRF) once registered. (After your initial CRF you will be able to complete the CRF online. Enrollment Certification Process)
- The Prior Credit Evaluation will be completed by the end of your first term with the exception of Aviation Science
- Return all documents to:
- Clarksville Campus – Ellington Building Room 202, or
- Ft Campbell – Education Center, Room 140