Post 9/11 GI Bill, Chapter 33
- Complete the VA online application. The VA website does not allow you to print the completed application. You will need to print out the application confirmation page and submit a copy to the APSU Veterans Education Benefits Office. You will also need to complete the VA form 22-1995 with our office to declare your program of study and school.
- Provide a photocopy of your DD214 (member 4 copy) for all service periods.
Proof of Additional College Fund, Montgomery GI Bill-Selected Reserves kicker (if applicable). These will be located in your enlistment contract.
- Upon approval and receipt of your Certificate of Eligibility or your VA Award Letter from U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, submit a copy to the APSU Veterans Education Benefits Office by the end of the term.
- Complete the APSU Office of Veterans Education Benefits' Online Orientation. (Subsequent academic years APSU VA’s Student Responsibilities through your APOneStop)
- Must complete the Certification Request Form (CRF) once registered. (After your initial CRF you will be able to complete the CRF online. Enrollment Certification Process)
- The Prior Credit Evaluation will be completed by the end of your first term with the exception of Aviation Science.
- Return all documents to:
- Clarksville Campus – Ellington Building Room 202, or
- Ft Campbell – Education Center, Room 140